Athletic Fields & Park Areas
- No alcohol; littering; golfing; open fires; camping or trailers.
- Dog and other animals must be on leash.
- Hunting fishing and trapping prohibited.
- Removal or destruction of plants or trees is forbidden.
- Skateboards & rollerblades on designated paths only.
- Day care users with over 5 children must obtain permit.
- Gas grills by permit only.
- Picnicking & use of food/beverages allowed only in picnic area.
- Motorized remote control planes or model rockets use by permit only.
- All city parks close at 10:00 pm.
Please Note: Violation of rules will result in suspension from field use and applicable fine. Suspensions may be appealed. Unauthorized persons may be asked to leave any facility. Field use allotted on priority basis. User fees are established by the Commission.
|Motorized vehicle use||$200.00|
|Failure to obtain facility use permit||$50.00|
Failure to verify field closure due to weather by calling (508) 624-6925
|$250.00 & Suspension|