The special curbside collection for Christmas trees will begin on Monday, January 8, 2018 and continue through Friday, January 19, 2018. Please place your trees out at the curbside on January 8th for pick-up.
Please note that this special collection does not affect the regular Tuesday trash collection. Christmas trees are a completely separate collection.
If you wish to dispose of your tree before this, please drop your tree off at one of the following areas:
- Memorial Beach parking lot – Causeway Street (off Hosmer Street)
- Back entrance road to Ghiloni Park – 265 Boston Post Road East (entrance near Fire Station 3)
- Parking Area – 45 Jefferson Street (across from Kelleher Field)
- Jericho parking lot – 410 Brigham Street
- Felton Conservation Area parking lot – 798 Elm Street (near the Fish and Game/Muddy lane)
There will be signs in the immediate vicinity to direct you to the designated disposal area.
For further information, please feel free to contact us directly via e-mail at email@example.com or call the DPW at 508-624-6910.
Theodore L. Scott, P.E.
Assistant Commissioner of Operations