Present your child with the opportunity to feel self-reliant and confident in any social or dining situation by taking interactive lessons taught by a certified etiquette consultant. With the widespread use of the internet, social media, and video games, interpersonal skills are on the decline. Introducing children to proper etiquette at a young age makes them confident, considerate, and respectful towards others and plays a large part in their growth and development. Our 5 week/1-hour a week program is designed to teach children how to conduct themselves on the dining table and in social settings. These skills will help your child to be comfortable, polished and polite. Some food items will be served during class so that the children can practice what they learn. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please inform us of any food allergies when signing up.
- Date: January 8, 2018 to February 5, 2018
- When: Mondays from 4:00 pm — 5:00 pm
- Ages: 1st — 5th Grade Boys & Girls
- Cost: $115.00
- Location: Jericho Hill Recreation Area, 469 Brigham Street Marlborough, MA
- Register: Marlborough Program Registration & Waiver Release Form
- Website: New England School of Protocol