How can you make a request to purchase or seek abandonment of City-owned property or purchase an abutter’s lot?

Contact the Chief Procurement Officer via phone request to (508) 460-3707, in person at City Hall, 140 Main Street, 3rd Floor or via email for either a Request to Purchase or Have City-Owned Property Abandoned form or Abutter Lots Request to Purchase Application form. The appropriate form will be determined based on value and/or use. All City-owned property made available for disposition is sold “as is”. The City makes no representations or warranties with respect to suitability of any lot for any particular purpose, or as to the applicability or effect of any local, state, or Federal law. Selection of a proposal and sale of real property by the City pursuant to M.G.L. procedures do not ensure that zoning or other approval will be granted.