Old Parking Tickets?

If you have been notified by the Registry of Motor Vehicles that a fine for a Parking Ticket from the City of Marlborough has been posted at its office and that you cannot register your vehicle or renew your license, you may contact the Collector's office to address these issues at (508) 460-3773. You cannot appeal these tickets.