Thanks to the generosity of Library Trustees, Friends and community supporters, the library is able to offer a variety of museum passes for free or reduced admission to local museums, historical attractions, botanical gardens and zoos.
If you have any questions about reservations, please call us at (508) 624-6900. We will need your library card number, your phone number, and your name when you call.
The library offers discount passes to area museums and other places of interest at no charge. The library’s museum pass program follows the policies listed below.
- Only library patrons 18 years or older are able to reserve and check out museum passes.
- Patrons may only use one museum pass per day and book no more than four passes in a 30-day period.
- Passes may be picked up the day before or the day of your reservation. Passes not picked up by noon on the reservation date will be released to other patrons.
- To avoid fees, passes must be returned before the next day’s opening hour. Passes can be placed in the outdoor book drop.
- A $5 per day fee is assessed for all passes returned late. A $10 charge will be assessed to patrons for all returnable museum passes lost.
- To cancel your reservation, please call the library at (508) 624-6900.