*REGISTRATION BEGINS JUNE 19* Summer Reading is going to be 100% virtual this year, but you can still get rewards for reading. Enter digital Raffle Tickets to win real prizes! Here's how it works:
(1) Sign up for Beanstack:
- Register here or download the Beanstack Tracker app on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- If you are going into grades 6-12, be sure to choose the Teen Program.
(2) Start Logging Books and Writing Reviews:
- When you finish a book this summer, add it to your Beanstack Reading Log. Earn one (1) digital Raffle Ticket each. (Get credit for up to 30 books).
- Write reviews of the books you read this summer on Beanstack. Earn two (2) digital Raffle Tickets each. (Get credit for up to 30 reviews).
(3) BONUS! Activities and Virtual Workshops
- Check out the Activity Badges section of your Beanstack account for fun ways to earn even more tickets!
(4) Enter Digital Raffle Tickets for Prizes
- As you earn digital Raffle Tickets throughout the summer, you can enter them in the Ticket Drawings of your choice. You can split your tickets however you'd like among the three prizes, or put them all in for your favorite.
- Surprise Care Package: Get a surprise assortment of pens, snacks, pins, squishies, and other odds & ends from the prize box. (Multiple winners).
- Custom Book Bundle: Get a selection of 5 books from our prize cart! We will send you a list of the books we have and you can make your selections. (Multiple winners).
- Hello Sanrio Mystery Snack Box: Get an assortment of Japanese snacks in this mystery box. (One winner).
- *Winners will be contacted on August 24th. Prizes will be distributed via Contactless Pickup appointments.*
That's it! Even if you only log one book for the whole summer, you will still be in the running for the prize of your choice. But remember: the more you participate, the better your chances at the end of the summer!
"Imagine Your Story" is sponsored by the Marlborough Public Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.