Please contact our Reference Desk with your questions by visiting, calling (508) 624-6900 ext 3, or emailing
Reference librarians can...
- Help you locate, access or borrow information resources in our collection, the C/W MARS network of Libraries, and in libraries across the state and country.
- Help you borrow e-books and audiobooks from the C/W MARS digital catalog;
- Make recommendations for something new to read/watch/listen to based on previous materials you liked;
- Provide test proctoring for online courses (please contact your school for more information and set up a time with a reference librarian sufficiently in advance of your test date);
- Take recommendations of materials you think the library should own.
Can’t make it in to the library to ask your question? Email a reference question to one of our reference librarians.
Browse our list of Reference Databases, which can give you full-text articles or citations on a wide variety of subjects.
See our full list of Popular Research Topics that pull together resources both in-print and online for specific areas of interest, such as genealogical research, consumer health, and where to find your next favorite book.
Ask a librarian to Request an Item. If you can’t find the item you’re looking for in our catalog, it’s likely that one of our librarians can order it for you from another library.