Wetland Permit Forms

The Commission meets twice a month on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month. All applications for a Wetlands Permit must be submitted to the Commission two weeks before the hearing so that a legal notice can be placed in the newspaper, to advertise this public hearing. The permit application forms are found online at the DEP website: Wetlands & Waterways Forms.

If you have any questions on what forms to use, please call the office and ask for assistance. Unfortunately, these are state forms and can be complicated, so please do not hesitate to ask for help, that’s what we are here for!