The Commission meets twice a month on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month. All applications for a Wetlands Permit must be submitted to the Commission two weeks before the hearing so that a legal notice can be placed in the newspaper, to advertise this public hearing. The permit application forms are found online at the DEP website: Wetlands & Waterways Forms.
- For Simple Projects, involving installation of sheds, removal of a few trees or minor landscaping within 100 feet of a wetland, use: WPA Form 1: Request for Determination of Applicability.
- For Small Projects, such as single family house construction, major landscaping, or wall installation, use: WPA Form 4: Abbreviated Notice of Intent.
- For Major Projects, please use WPA Form 3: Notice of Intent. You can find the WPA Form 3 Instructions here. Please call for our Local Abutters Notice Form, as well as to receive an Abutters List, which we will provide. If you are required to file a Stormwater Report, you must also submit the Stormwater Report Checklist.
- For Wetland Delineation, use WPA Form 4A: Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation.
- After Project Completion, use WPA Form 8A: Request for a Certificate of Compliance.
If you have any questions on what forms to use, please call the office and ask for assistance. Unfortunately, these are state forms and can be complicated, so please do not hesitate to ask for help, that’s what we are here for!