How do I pay for overdue excise taxes that have been marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles for non-renewal?

You may come to the Collector’s Office and we will look up your account and let you know how much is due. We accept only certified bank check or money orders for payment, no cash or personal checks are accepted. Once payment has been received, we will place a clear on your account and usually within 1 hour you may resume your business at the RMV.

If you prefer to pay online, pay by cash, or live out of state, please contact our Deputy Collector, Kelley and Ryan Associates, at (508) 473-9660 and they will help you.