Claim Form

Please print and fill out the Claim Form to file a claim against the City of Marlborough. Please be sure that the form is filled out completely, and include any photos, receipts or other evidence you would like to support your claim.
You may either drop this form off in person or mail it to:
City Clerk's Office
140 Main Street
Marlborough, MA 01752

If you have any questions, or need additional information please feel free to contact the Clerk's Office at (508) 460-3775.