Health Permit Applications

Apply online HERE through OpenGov for the following permits: 


  • Food Permits - Annual (Food Service, Retail, Mobile, Caterer, Residential Kitchen,
    Ghost/Shared Kitchen)
  • Food Permits - Temporary
  • Food Establishment Plan Review
  • Food Establishment Plan Review - Residential Kitchen Only
  • Recreational Camps
  • Disposal System Construction Permit Application
  • Swimming Pools - Public/Semi-Public  (ANNUAL/SEASONAL)                                                             
  • Tobacco Product Sales Permit 

The following permits cannot be applied for online and must be completed and returned to the health office with their corresponding fees and any required support documents