CITY OF MARLBOROUGH
September 1, 2005 (Thursday) 7:00 P.M.
Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor, City Hall
7:00 P.M. Request for Determination of Applicability
20 Donahue Dr. - Laura MacDonald
To install a shed 23 ft. away from the edge of a wetland.
7:05 Request for Determination of Applicability
11 Bouffard Dr. - Diana Dudek
To clear an area for a swing set within 30 ft. of a wetland area.
7:10 Notice of Intent
1 Muddy Ln. - Marlborough Fish & Game
To drain two ponds to remove aquatic nuisance weeds and dredge as needed to restore these ponds to good health
7:25 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing)
34 Mosher Ln. (Lot 11) - Chris Mutti
To construct a single family house within the 100 ft. buffer zone. (Forest Trails Subdivision off Concord Rd.)
7:30 Request for Determination of Applicability (Cont. of Public Hearing)
132 Stevens St. - Jovelino Samuel
Proposes to install a pipe within 100 ft. to a wetland in order to divert roof runoff into the wetlands.
7:35 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing) -
Brazeau Circle - Ansari Builders
To make repairs to the existing detention basin situated at the end of Brazeau Circle. The work is located on a portion of #58 Brazeau Circle, next to wetlands.
7:40 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing)
435 Lakeside Ave. - Milestone Associates
To add two buildings for retail and restaurant with parking and drainage near wetlands.
· Annual Review the Conservation Land Management Rules & Regulations
· Determination of Applicability - 44 Mosher Ln. (Lot 12) - Modification of plan
Certificates of Compliance
· DEP 212-258, 212-301 and 212-834 - Country Club Estates (Full Certificates)
· DEP 212-839 Lot 5 Danju Dr. Crystal Ridge Estates (Partial)
Orders of Conditions
· 200 Mechanic St. - Erich Kammann
· 64 Dufresne Dr. (Lot 20) - West Hill LLC
Letter re: - Violation notice 208 Naughler Ave.
· Next Conservation Commission Meetings - September 15, 2005 and October 6, 2005 (Thursdays)