Teen/Adult (Ages 13+)
Classes are designed to offer more individualized attention to tailor instruction towards participant needs. Where possible, classes will be separated by age and ability. Teen/Adult classes include 30-40 minutes of group instruction.
To Register online Click Here! Use Promo Code MARRECFALL16 and get $10.00 off your registration!
(Registration for classes opens on Monday, October 10th, 2016)
BE PREPARED FOR CLASS
• Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the class start time
• A helmet, such as a bike helmet or HECC helmet is required
• Wear warm, comfortable layers that allow for movement, long sleeves & pants, gloves or mittens
• Tots should wear waterproof clothing and gloves
• Rental skates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are included in the class fee
• You are welcome to bring your own skates although double blade skates are not permitted
Please Note: All participants must fill out a Recreation Waiver form before participating in any City of Marlborough Recreation Program
To Print out Waiver Form Click Here
For Registration Information Click Here
For Map and Directions to Navin Skating Rink Click Here