Little Bombers Big League “LBBL”
One of the longest running baseball programs at Hit Quarters, Little Bombers Big League is for ages 5-7 year olds that have that special “itch” for baseball.
- “LBBL” is a fun and energetic youth baseball program that teaches young baseball players how to play the game. Enrolled players will be instructed on how to approach the game of baseball in a fun and challenging way. This will be a 6-week program, once per week for a 1.5 hours.
- We include LIVE PITCHING (important to teach players not to be afraid of the ball), which is done by our Professional coaching staff! It is important that we teach the fundamentals, but in an environment where it can be FUN and SAFE.
- Program takes place indoors at the Shrewsbury Athletic Club
- First 45min will be focused on basic fundamentals such as… Hitting, field(outfield & infield), throwing mechanics, catching, pitching, and the art of base running in a skills and drills type of format.
- Second 45 min will be live game play. We break into two teams and coaches pitch over hand to our players on our full size baseball diamond located at HitQuarters.
Where: "Hit Quarters" (Shrewsbury Athletic Club) 3 Tennis Drive Shrewsbury, MA
What to bring: Helmet, baseball bat, glove, water.
Week 1 November 3rd
Week 2 November 10th
Week 3 November 17th
Nothing Week of November 24th (Thanksgiving)
Week 4 December 1st
Week 5 December 8th
Week 6 December 15th
Please Note: All participants must fill out a Recreation Waiver form before participating in any City of Marlborough Recreation Program
To Print out Waiver Form Click Here
|For Registration Information Click Here