ENJOY YOUR SKATING EXPERIENCE!
• Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the class start time
• A helmet, such as a bike helmet or HECC helmet is required
• Warm, comfortable layers that allow for movement, long sleeves & pants, gloves or mittens are recommended; little ones should wear waterproof items
• Rental skates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and included in the class fee
• You are welcome to bring your own skates although double blade skates are not permitted
• Special Events will occur towards the end of a season and may be scheduled on a different day or time than the original class; free gifts will be distributed after the midpoint of a
• An ISI (Ice Skating Industry) membership is included – a $15 value
• Additional practice opportunities may be available
• Still have questions? Ask your Program Coordinator, visit www.fmcicesports.com or call
To Register online Click Here! Use Promo Code MARREC2018 and get $5.00 off your registration!