CITY OF MARLBOROUGH
August 21, 2008 (Thursday) 7:00 PM
Marlborough City Hall, 3rd Floor, Memorial Hall
· Ft. Meadow Commission requesting long term drawdown of Ft. Meadow Reservoir for wall repair weed control winter of 2008-2009 - DEP 212- 949
7:00 Request for Determination of Applicability
122 Farrington Lane – Frederick Ferris
To construct a deck to the rear of his house next to wetlands.
7:05 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing)
289 and 401 Elm St. - Cliff Schorer of Marlborough Elms, LLC
Proposes Marlborough Elms subdivision roadway work and drainage with the 100 ft. buffer zone and 200 ft. Riverfront Area to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands, abutting the north branch of Millham Brook. (Note: Also going before the Planning Board)
7:10 Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (Cont. of Public
Pleasant St. and Fitchburg St. - Steven Steen
Requests a determination on a wetland resource area delineation at the corner of Pleasant St. and Fitchburg St. (Assessor’s Map 29, Parcels 2 & 2A)
7:20 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Hearing) – (Review draft decision)
246 Maple St. – Blue Fin Properties, Inc.
Proposes to construct a gravel emergency access road between Framingham Road and the parking lot.~Work is proposed near wetlands.
Certificate of Compliance
· DEP 212-968 34 Mosher Ln. (Lot 11) (older version)
· DEP 212-1022 141 Broadmeadow Rd. – The Meadows Apartments – Full
· DEP 212-1018 Maple St. pump station – Partial
Draft Order of Conditions
· DEP 212- 1053: 3 Red Spring Rd. – Denial- The Intercolonial Club of Marlborough
· 15 Bacher Circle – violation – e-mail from Shawn Laidley removal is complete.
· DEP 212-1019 Lake Williams Tree Planting - trees to be replaced in fall.
Meetings – Next Conservation Commission meetings are September 4th and 18th, 2008 (Thursdays)