CITY OF MARLBOROUGH
August 24, 2006 (Thursday) 7:00 P.M.
3rd Floor - Memorial Hall
Discussion - 7:00 P.M.
· DEP 212-958- Brigham St. bridge - slight amendment to plans
· Letter from Leah Basbanes dated 8-18-06 re: DEP 212-888 Phragmites control status at DCU building
7:00 P.M. Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (Continuation of Public Hearing)
Hudson St. - Dwight Howe
Requests verification of a wetland boundary line at Hudson St. (Map 30 & 43, Parcels 20 & 86) Across from the golf driving range.
7:10 Notice of Intent
228 Littlefield Ln. (vacant lot)- Mike Sansonetti
Proposes to construct a single family house near wetlands on a vacant lot (near Graham Path)
7:20 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing)
714 Farm Rd. - Robert Valchuis
Proposes to construct an 11 unit residential condominium and associated utililties, near wetlands.
7:30 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing)
The City of Marlborough Dept. of Public Works
Proposes to install a new drainage culvert and drainage pipe along Glen St. to alleviate existing flooding problems.
7:40 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing)
Rte. 20 and Glen St. - Marlborough/Northborough Land Realty Trust Aug.
Proposes to construct a retail store with associated parking utilities and drainage next to a wetland area. At the corner of Glen St. & Rte. 20.
7:50 Notice of Intent (Continuation of Public Hearing)
Donald Lynch Blvd. (Map 50, Parcel 7B of the Zoning Assessor's Maps) New England Development LLC
To construct a 60,000 sq. ft. retail space on a 7.09 acre parcel. Filling of an isolated wetland (non state jurisdiction) is proposed with a replacement area proposed on Donald Lynch Blvd. (Located between the motel and I-290)
Certificates of Compliance
· DEP 212-977 135 Lakeshore Dr. (Full)
· DEP 212-898 945 Concord Rd. (Full)
· DEP 212-963 853 Donald Lynch Blvd. DCU Parking Garage (full)
· DEP 212-912 Hemenway St. Cross Country Sewer Line
· Letter from EPA dated 8-18-06 re: NPDES General Permit for Storm Water Discharges- Progress and Compliance Status
· Letter from Michael Garvey dated 8-15-06 re: Felton Conservation Land
· Letter from OAR dated 8-15-06 re: Request for Proposals for Groundwater Recharge Projects.
· Letter from EPA dated 6-13-06 re: manual "Using Smart Growth Techniques as Storm water Best Management Practices".
Next Conservation Commission meetings - Sept. 7 and 21, 2006 (Thursdays)